Is Nummo independent?
Unlike big banks, Nummo is proud to be 100% independent. We don’t charge any hidden commissions and never get any kickbacks. Most people just don’t know how badly they are being cheated. Obscure and antiquated fees are a standard practice for foreign exchange and securities transactions (e.g., mark-ups); most mutual funds operate on major kickback schemes. Such fees are rarely disclosed, which leads to a constant conflict of interest. You just never know if a product is really suitable for you or just in the best interest of the financial institution.
Most financial comparison platforms and free budget tools have the same conflict of interest. They get compensated as soon as you select a product. Not cool!
At Nummo, we are committed to our promise to be truly independent and 100% transparent:
- We don't charge any hidden commissions and don’t receive any kickbacks
- We don't engage in shady sales activities trying to push products
- We are not affiliated with any financial institution and don’t sell your personal information to anybody
Whenever your financial institution is trying to sell you a product, always ask the following questions before making a decision:
- Why do I need this particular product?
- How much does it cost me?
- How many hidden fees and kickbacks are added on top of it?